When you need work done in your home you’re faced with a conundrum: go with a reputable big name or take a gamble and choose a smaller independent company operating in your area. However, when it comes to boilers at least, you can get the best of both worlds: a large enough name you can trust, with a reliable and reputable local presence.
Discover the benefits of choosing a local boiler and heating repair company.
The benefits of going local
Big companies mean big overheads. You will rarely get a competitive price when choosing a big name for your local boiler repair, service or installation. Secondly, you cannot guarantee consistency of service in your area. While national reviews may look impressive, but this is just an overall picture and doesn’t tell you what happens on the ground in your local area.
With a local company, you can receive installation of the very best boilers, such as Worcester Bosch and Vaillant, but at a competitive price.
You are also choosing to work with a company invested in your local area. For example, when you choose our boiler service in Bournemouth area, you are getting a company who know how to navigate the crazy tourist season on the roads and care about the local residents of the town because we ourselves are locals.
This really matters because, when someone is working in your home, you need to trust that they are reliable and have a strong and good local reputation.
What’s more, when a boiler goes wrong, as they sometimes do, you want a repair company who know your boiler and are within quick reach. You only get that level of service when you choose local.
For those who recognise that choosing a local boiler service company is in their interests, you can also benefit from boiler care plans. A care plan from Ecosafe will bring you peace of mind all year round.
The wider benefits of ‘going local’
The benefits aren’t unique to boiler service companies but to the local community as a whole are really worthwhile.
Every time you choose a local trade or provider, such as Ecosafe in Bournemouth, you are helping to build a strong and stable local economy. Wider benefits of choosing a local service or provider also include:
- Creation of jobs: In Bournemouth and around, we have some interesting challenges for employment. Largely focused on tourism, with 95% working in the service sector, it is vital to bring diversity and options to our employment market. Choosing local, wherever in the country you may be, helps to create and sustain jobs.
- Local reputations matter: If you’re a local business then your local reputation can make or break your business. Therefore, you have a hugely vested interest in ensuring that reputation is top notch. Furthermore, working for a local independent company, the employees are also dedicated to that reputation. Those working for bigger names have less invested interest in the local importance of reputation.
- You’ll get honest advice: Look online and you’ll find enticing deals. However, how do you know that you’re comparing like for like? Choose local and you’ll get tailored advice. Local and independent businesses tend to be considerably more authentic.
- Bespoke tailored service: When you choose a large company, you have to fit in with the set expectations they lay down. Choose local and you’re more likely to be treated as the individual that you are. The service can be tailored to you, according to your needs.
- Reassurance if things go wrong: We don’t like to think about things going wrong, but with the best will in the world, they sometimes do. When you choose local, you’re helping to safeguard against some of the problems which may come from something going wrong. If something goes wrong with your boiler, for example, you definitely want a local company who will juggle their schedule to get someone out to you as soon as possible. You want someone who cares about those in the local area and who is easily accessible. Large companies tend to send you through a call process where you’re jumping through customer service hoops to get the problem solved.
Choose local for your boiler service
We are your local boiler service, installation and repair company in the south-west. Find out more about Ecosafe in Bournemouth here.